Become a Member
Membership means benefits. Anyone living in Eagle County may become a member, which is free to Vail and Avon residents. Other Eagle County residents pay just $25 annually. Nonprofits may become members for $50 a year, which is good for up to three people in your organization.
- FREE Media Education workshops
- Access to Facilities and Gear
- Submit a Video for distribution on HFAM Channel 5, posting on the HFAM website and more
- Submit a press release about an event or organization to appear on the Community Calendar
- Get nominated to become a member of our Board of Directors
- Have a say on critical issues facing HFAM
- Vote for the HFAM Board of Directors
Fill out the membership form at the link below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to the address provided on the form.