Jobs and Internships
Part-Time Production Assistant
Are you excited about the community you live in? Are you interested in creating media for local television and the web? If so, we have an opportunity for you.
High Five Access Media - Vail, Avon and Eagle County's nonprofit, grassroots community access television station - is seeking applicants for a part-time videographer/scheduler position. Primary duties include filming government meetings, community events and in-house productions, and building our programming schedule.
- Position averages 25 hours each week, typically during the week
- Must have a flexible schedule and have drivers license and reliable transportation
- Must be available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons and evenings
- Position includes mileage reimbursement and a cell phone stipend
- Pay is $13.00 - $15.00 per hour, depending on experience
- Reimbursement for ski pass
- Potential for full-time position in future
- HD camera operation (we use Canons) and associated audio equipment, mixers, tripods, portable lights
- Live video switcher production
- Ability to quickly assess and troubleshoot audio/video problems in the field
Email your resume and links to some of your video work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.